Build skills to become a socially responsible leader.
This one-week program combines ethics, product design, and entrepreneurship to help build the skills to become socially responsible leaders who can take an idea from incubation to creation. Experts in the fields of ethics, innovation, and business will guide students through identifying a need in their community, brainstorming solutions, and designing an innovative intervention.
I enjoyed the different workshops and I feel like I now have the skills required to run a business successfully. - Program Participant
As part of the ethical entrepreneurship program, participants can expect to:
- Define community challenges
- Iterate solutions through innovation and entrepreneurship business models
- Present outcomes at the culminating event
This program will encourage the development of:
- Ethical Thinking
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Entrepreneurship Mindset
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Teamwork And Collaboration
This program will not run in Summer 2023.