Faculty and Staff
Workshops, coaching, and curriculum development are a central part of the Ethics Institute inside and outside of Kent Place.
We lead professional workshops for all types of educators interested in incorporating ethics into their unique contexts. Teachers learn how to effectively facilitate difficult conversations and implement effective strategies to answer the often-asked question, "What do I do when a controversial or polarizing topic comes up in class?"
- Civil Discourse: Navigating a Polarized Classroom
- Digital Literacy - Using an Ethical Lens with Technology
- Ethics Bowls: Tips & Tricks for Establishing an Ethics Bowl Team
- Ethics in Advisories: Introducing Ethical Conversations as Student Support
- "Be Well, Lead Well": Developing Ethical Leadership Skills in Girls
- Building an Ethical Community in Your School