Conferences and Institutes
Ethics Institute trained representatives present regularly at conferences.
COMING THIS SUMMER! A professional development program for faculty hosted by the Ethics Institute: EIKPS Summer Institute, July 24-26, 2023
A SAMPLE OF OUR PRESENTATIONS
- 2022 PLATO Conference, "Ethics in Schools: A Model for Integrating Ethics Across a K-12 Education"
- “Ethics 101,” KPS Parent Workshop, CSEE Conference, Los Angeles, CA
- “Ethics, Dissent and Board Communication,” Junior League Annual Conference, NJ
- “Building an Ethical Community in Your School,” NJAIS Workshop
- “Ethical Issues and Standardized Testing,” KPS Parent Workshop
- “The Bioethics Project”: American Philosophical Association Conference, NYC
- “Ethics and the Arts,” NJAIS Workshop
- “Ethics and Board Communication,” Junior League National Conference, Colorado