Conferences and Institutes
Ethics Institute trained representatives present regularly at conferences.
FALL TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR TEACHERS
Want to join a cohort of educators this fall who are dedicated to creating an ethical climate in their schools and classrooms?
Want to learn a practice of ethical decision-making that will empower every member of your class/community to become ethical leaders?
Fall Institute for K-12 Educators will be held November 8-10, 2023, at the Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, New York.
A SAMPLE OF OUR PRESENTATIONS
- 2023 Student Leadership Conference, Tatnall School (Delaware): "Ethical Leadership"
- 2023 APPE Conference: "Integrating Ethics Throughout a K-12 School Community."
- 2023 ICGS/NYSAIS Educating Girls Symposium, New York, NY: "Reboot: Rethinking Ethical Behavior for Oneself Online Together"
- 2022 ICGS Conference, Nashville, TN: "Impact, Tradeoff, Consequence: Empowering Girls Through the Intersection of Leadership, Economics and Ethics"
- 2022 PLATO Conference, "Ethics in Schools: A Model for Integrating Ethics Across a K-12 Education"
- “Ethics 101,” KPS Parent Workshop, CSEE Conference, Los Angeles, CA
- “Ethics, Dissent and Board Communication,” Junior League Annual Conference, NJ
- “Building an Ethical Community in Your School,” NJAIS Workshop
- “Ethical Issues and Standardized Testing,” KPS Parent Workshop
- “The Bioethics Project”: American Philosophical Association Conference, NYC
- “Ethics and the Arts,” NJAIS Workshop
- “Ethics and Board Communication,” Junior League National Conference, Colorado